I know, I am soooooooo boring, being a fan of Sudoku... but I love the logic behind it, I love the fact that it has nothing to do with language and I love the fact that it keeps your mind sharp and could be a great help in keeping Alzheimers' at bay. I'm not the most speedy Sudoku solver, but I just love the logic behind it, and I love completing each puzzle WITHOUT sneaking a peek at the answers :-D
Don't get me wrong, I do love crossword puzzles, and cryptics, and scrabble, and all that kind of stuff too - all those things to do with words! BUT, that is also what makes it annoying at times - the fact that it is not pure logic. Whereas Sudoku... that is just pure logic.
Only problem with Sudoku is that the puzzle books that are available, after a certain point of 'expertise', get to be too simple. So, my questions are - why don't they do more 12x12 or 16x16 sudoku books? Or the Killer Sudoku, where you have 5 Sudoku puzzle squares - one in the centre, with the other 4 overlapping each one corner of the central squares. Or Sudoku-X where the 2 diagonals must also be 1-9 unique?
Oh, and, a couple of final questions, WHY do they print Sudoku puzzles on paper that has the texture of cheap newspaper? Ever tried erasing on that and NOT having it rip to shreds? AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Of course, this is all just my point of view!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment