Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hospis Malaysia

So, today I went to Hospis Malaysia. Have been meaning to go for quite some time now, but somehow never got round to it, then my Dad reminded me the other day and I figured, I better go NOW, or I will never go.

Why did I want to go? Very simple - because the last few months of Ken's life were helped greatly by the amazing support given to both of us by the people from Hospis - from their CEO/Medical Director (Dr Ednin Hamzah), to the nurse (Faezah) handling the Mont'Kiara area. They were there whenever we needed them, and, in fact, 3 of them were with me on the day Ken died, and their presence helped me NOT to collapse.

Not enough people know about the Hospis, and hopefully with this posting a few more people will know about them and will, in their turn, pass on the information.

Go to their website : http://www.hospismalaysia.org
Read about them, donate to them, talk about them, let friends know about them.
Every little helps.

Till next time, have a great day, every day!

No comments: