Here's the Caramel Ginger Chocolate (Chilled) Cake:
And here's the cake again, this time decorated with chantilly cream (by me!!!):
This is the Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake - sliced in half to show the strawberry jelly in the middle :-):
And the Mango Charlotte - imagine the rather tasty mango mousse on the inside!
And now, my favourite cake, the Opera Cake. And, No, I did not eat any of it - I gave it to a friend. I knew if I kept it at home, I would scoff the whole lot myself, and that is NOT conducive to losing weight :-p:
And talking about losing weight, I am happy to report that, as of this week, all the weight gained over Xmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year, and the first two months of this baking course, is NOW GONE!! So, having regained my equilibrium (not the weight, thank goodness) I have to try and try my absolute darndest best to LOSE MORE weight. I only have another 7 or 8 kgs to lose. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. did I say "ONLY"??? I am such an optimist! But then again, I have lost 10 so far, so what's another 7 or 8 between friends right? Ahem... wish me luck!! AND a strong will to say NO to all temptations, AND lots of friends who want to take all the goodies I am baking off my hands. Any volunteers?
That's it for now folks. Till next time, have a good day everyone.... everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment