Thursday, June 23, 2011

My kitchen looks like it got hit by a bomb :-p

Well, OK, I know that is not what has happened, but it definitely LOOKS like it!

This is Day 4 of kitchen reno, and just check out these pictures... and compare them to the pre-reno pictures. I think you would agree that it looks like it got bombed :-).

1: This is the part of the original kitchen where the oven, m-wave cooker, etc was!

2: And this is where the sink was! The wall is almost all gone now... and you can see straight to the original wet kitchen area!

3) This is the part of the dry kitchen that was opposite where the fridge was!

4) And this is where the fridge was located...

5) And this is the wet kitchen where the fridge and the washing machine were.

I wish I could fast-forward to the end of July, to see the finished kitchen!

I am just imagining all the yummy baked stuff I can make once the kitchen is done. There are so many things I have been learning at the Academy of Pastry Arts that I want to put into practice on a regular basis - and that includes breads, tarts, cakes (especially the classic cakes) and even CHOCOLATES!!

Oh, and tomorrow (Friday 24th June) the Academy has arranged for all of us students to pay a visit to the Barry Callebaut factory in Klang! That should be very very interesting too :-D.

Till next time, have a good day, every day!

No comments: