Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy November so far!

So much happening this month that it is hard to keep track.... but let me see if I can summarise it all...

Let me see now.... first of all, I got a new TV!! An LED :-). Was delivered on 5th Nov, the Astro decoder was fixed on 7th Nov (Yep, on a SUNDAY!), and Astro B'yond was set up on 9th Nov. Can't say I have watched a lot of TV since then, but it is nice to know it is there :-). 7th Nov was also the wedding lunch of a good friend of mine - Shida. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and the venue (Delicious at Dua Residency) was great! I wish her and her husband (Laurent) all happiness in their lives together.

On 12th Nov I drove to Singapore, for another wedding - this time it was Tony and Peng's wedding which took place on 13th Nov. An event I have been waiting to see for quite some time and which gave me great joy, though I only wish Ken had been there in person to see this happen. I was chauffeur for the groom :-), the master of ceremonies, and also gave the speech that I put up in my blog a few days ago. The venue was wonderful, the day was beautiful, the food was fantastic, and other than some minor hiccups the whole day went extremely well, and to see them together as husband and wife made me so very happy!

13th Nov also happened to be my birthday, and I ended up having it celebrated over 3 days - on the 12th, with Tony and Peng at Carnivore @ CHIJmes; on the 13th with Indu, Anita, Tharani, Yulstar, Tim, Joanna; and on the 14th with Grace and Louise! I was also able to meet up with Laura, Jodi and Bilal; did quite a bit of wandering and shopping with Indu and Anita (3 dresses, and 2 pairs of shoes! Losing weight is hazardous to my wallet - it is TOO easy to fit into clothes now :-p); and eventually left Singapore this morning (19th Nov) with Molly to keep me company on my trip back.

Am back in KL now, tired, sleepy. Going to go to sleep soon! My sister has organised a party for tomorrow evening, for my birthday, though I do not feel like celebrating it really, as Ken was supposed to have been with me for this milesone, and he is not. So, instead of thinking of it as a birthday party, I will look at it as a get together - of many good friends - and both Tony and Peng are driving up from SG to join us at this get together :-D. It's going to be a GOOD weekend!

So, folks, till next time, have a great day, every day!

No comments: