Thursday, April 22, 2010

No more "ah chooooo" :-)

In other words, my house is all nice and clean again :-). All surfaces wiped, all floors vacuumed and mopped, even all vertical surfaces (ie, doors, cupboard doors, etc) all wiped and cleaned, all bathrooms scrubbed clean, and everything back in its proper place. I CAN BREATHE AGAIN :-).

As most of my friends will tell you, I am a bit of a neat nut. I like having things in their place and a place for everything. I'm not fussed about books lying all over the place (I am usually half way through reading 2 or 3 books at a time, plus Sudoku books close at hand too), but I do like the place being tidy. And though I am not toooo fussed about some dust, the dust raised over the last few days was WAY too much even for me to handle.

So, I am happy again.

Now am just waiting for the fridge repair guy to come and tell me whether he can fix my #2 fridge (the one in the utility room behind the kitchen). It is only about 10 years old or so, and has been travelling with Ken and I all that time. Let's see how it goes.

Till next time...

No comments: