Or a masochist at heart?
Why do I ask that? Well, when working out my exercise plan, I had decided that Wednesdays would be my "off-day" from exercise (Um, weekends are ALWAYS off-days from exercise :-p ).... so, today being Wednesday, I had thought I would just take it easy.
Had quite a nice day really - went to Gardens, wandered a bit, bought a suitcase for my upcoming trips to various parts of the world, met a wonderful bunch of friends for lunch (Molly, Edward, Aley, Philip S, Albert, Gopal Rao, Jeevan), caught up on lots of news, and eventually got home around 3pm. Then surfed the net, caught up on email, caught up on Facebook, and then, for some unknown strange out-of-this world reason, decided to go to the GYM!!
Yep, I did. Went for my 3km jog/walk - more jog than walk, believe it or not!
So, what am I? Masochist? Sucker for punishment?
MERRY CHRISTMAS
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment